25th April 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for NIFT entrance exam after HS?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 10th standard right now. After my 10th I will do 11th with Science. My aim is to study Design in NIFT. So, I should prepare for NIFT entrance exam with HS or I should drop a year after HS and prepare for this entrance exam?

11th May 2018, 09:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for NIFT entrance exam after HS?

You can do preparation for NIFT Entrance Examination along with Higher Secondary Education if you can manage both studies together.
If not, then i suggest you to drop a year after higher secondary and prepare for NIFT Entrance Examination.
11th May 2018, 11:06 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for NIFT entrance exam after HS?

If you can handle both then you should carry on both but if you are not capable to handle both 12th board as well as preparation for NIFT entrance examination.
Then, it will be better to drop for one year as because 12th board is little bit tough to study. It needs more labour so you should move forward with any decision on the basis of your capability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?