6th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I fill the forms of colleges or just the COMEDK form to apply for colleges of Bangalore?

i am a science student from Chennai, and i want to know about the engineering colleges in Bangalore. i want to know should i fill the form for the colleges or just the COMEDK form will be enough. Please guide me through the fee structure of the colleges too...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU or any other college under DU after scoring 86% marks in 12th
  2. Colleges in Bangalore for a candidate who has secured 63 marks in COMEDK? -- [New]
  3. What will be my expected rank after scoring 75 in COMEDK UGET? Can I get CS in top colleges of Bangalore? Any chance for chemical engineering in the top colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  5. Which colleges can I expect in Bangalore, Belgaum after scoring 100 in PCB in COMEDK UGET?
  6. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
  7. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am an NRI but my parents have studied in Karnataka?
  9. COMEDK is mandatory for other state students?
  10. Which MBA colleges can I apply after CAT results with 73.62 Percentile if I didn't fill any forms before?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 11000 rank in COMEDK? List of the good colleges in Bangalore?
  12. How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool
  13. Which B-Schools can I expect after passing MAT exam with 94.49%?
  14. Options except engineering and medicals in science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to fill the forms for diploma engineering colleges?
  16. Is it possible for a student of Non Karnataka to appear for CET exam?
  17. What is the date of sale of application forms for Law colleges in India?
  18. When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year? Details regarding MAT Exam?
7th July 2011, 09:19 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I fill the forms of colleges or just the COMEDK form to apply for colleges of Bangalore?

You must fill only the application form of COMEDK.Because all the reputed Government & Private Colleges admission are done through COMEDK.There are very few colleges introducing admission forms on the basis of your 10+2 marks in PCM.But their most of the seats would be reserved for a Comedk qualified students.So I would recommend you to just fill your COMEDK form.
11th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I fill the forms of colleges or just the COMEDK form to apply for colleges of Bangalore?

Do NRIs have to pay more through COMEDK? Give list of certificates required for comedk exam for nri students
25th November 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what percentes is required in 10 2 marks in pcm of state board student to fill the form commid
21st May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank if i scored 77 in aieee , and will i get good college of computer science ?
pllz plz answer soon
21st May 2012, 09:31 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Should I fill the forms of colleges or just the COMEDK form to apply for colleges of Bangalore?

Hello Friend,

You must fill only the application form of COMEDK.

Because all the reputed Government & Private Colleges admission are done through COMEDK.

There are very few colleges introducing admission forms on the basis of your 10+2 marks in PCM.

But their most of the seats would be reserved for a Comedk qualified students.

So I would recommend you to just fill your COMEDK form.

Thank You!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?