28th March 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Should I give the IIT JEE, AIEEE, UPTU, AMU and B.Arch if I am interested in building and historic places?

I m hving intrest in building and historical places. But i m giving the exams of b.tech(iit, aieee, uptu, amu) and b.arch.
Is this step is right?

17th July 2012, 10:38 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I give the IIT JEE, AIEEE, UPTU, AMU and B.Arch if I am interested in building and historic places?

Hi dear..

You have interest in building and historical places.. It's really good. But you have to think now whether you are interested in constructing those or you just really find their structure interesting and want to create just a blue print of buildings which will be finally made.

Now If you are interested in constructing , then you should opt for B.Tech in IIT -JEE , AIEEE, UPTU, AMU etc.. and opt for Civil Engineering which would help you in reaching your dream career but if you are interested in creating maps (Blueprint of buildings,their design, etc ) Then you should opt for B.Arch in IIT JEE, AIEEE, and other entrances.

Note:- For B.Arch in IIT JEE you need to first clear the main exam and then B.Arch is a special stream so you have to give another exam conducted by JEE to get B.Arch.

As I explained it...You are right..!

All the best.. !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?