22nd June 2011, 05:48 PM
rashma_g

Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?

Hello!..
My gpat rank is 1559.General category. and Maharashtra rank is 262.
1) Is it recommended to pursue M pharm from Govt any Govt college than Pvt college?
2) How is Govt college of Karad, and Govt college of Amravati?
3) My subject preferences are P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA in order.. Which subject has brighter scope in future.

Thank you.

6th December 2011, 03:00 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?

hi i am happy to inform you and you can pursue M.pharma seat in private colleges and
govt college of karad is better then yhe amravati college and you can chose pharmaceutics subject
30th July 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?

Hi my gpat rank is1697. I should take admission for mpharm in ceutics or Qa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?