28th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Abhijit Gogoi

Which should I study after 12th commerce if I have Accountancy, Business Studies, Banking as my subjects? Can I get a good job?

Sir,i am a student of 12 commerce from Assam.I have Accoutancy,Business Studies,Banking as my subjects.I am confused what i should study after 12.I want to know from you what is best for me after 12 and is there chance of a good job after that.Thanks.

25th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which should I study after 12th commerce if I have Accountancy, Business Studies, Banking as my subjects? Can I get a good job?

what i can study after 12 commerce?
8th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which should I study after 12th commerce if I have Accountancy, Business Studies, Banking as my subjects? Can I get a good job?

hello,
After pass my 11 th commerce i have join IT company and i m doing marketing hear and i m also interested in marketing i want to go ahead in marketing field.I m study in 12 com now please give me best suggestion what i do?????????

A Waiting for best reply for my question.

Many Thanks.
8th December 2011, 11:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijit Gogoi View Post
Sir,i am a student of 12 commerce from Assam.I have Accoutancy,Business Studies,Banking as my subjects.I am confused what i should study after 12. I want to know from you what is best for me after 12 and is there chance of a good job after that.Thanks.
Dear Friend Abhijit,

If you are a commerce student with combination of Accountancy, Business studies, Banking as subjects then you have various options open to take for your further studies.

Some of the options are:
Secretarial Practice.
Chartered Accountancy.
Bachelor of Commerce.
BBA- Marketing, Sales, Finance and Investments (So that you can further continue to do MBA from a recognised Institute/University for a bright career ahead).

There are several companies which hires general commerce graduates with a good aptitude and intelligence.

For your reference even if you are a simple graduate, i can say that you can make a future in these sectors:
Banking
Finance and Investments
Accounts Department of any company be it a Multi National company (MNC) or recognised organisations..
BPO & KPO
Education Industry
Telecom Industry
Aviation & Hospitality Sector

Hope this will give you enough insight regarding the options you have if you pursue commerce.

Best of Luck.
7th February 2012, 04:10 PM
edward1989

If you are a commerce student with combination of Accountancy, Business studies, Banking as subjects then you have various options open to take for your further studies.

Some of the options are:
Secretarial Practice.
Chartered Accountancy.
Bachelor of Commerce.
BBA- Marketing, Sales, Finance and Investments (So that you can further continue to do MBA from a recognised Institute/University for a bright career ahead).

There are several companies which hires general commerce graduates with a good aptitude and intelligence.

For your reference even if you are a simple graduate, i can say that you can make a future in these sectors:
Banking
Finance and Investments
Accounts Department of any company be it a Multi National company (MNC) or recognised organisations..
BPO & KPO
Education Industry
Telecom Industry
Aviation & Hospitality Sector

Hope this will give you enough insight regarding the options you have if you pursue commerce.
28th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

A student has various options after class 12, if he/she is from a commerce background -

First, they will have to join a graduation program -

a. B.Com
b. BBA

Along with graduation students can do some professional courses like -

a. Company Secretary (ICSI)
b. Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)
c. Cost Accountant (ICWAI)

Traditional BCom with CA will land up the candidate only with accounting related jobs but if they do CA with BBA, students get a much better job profile.

There are very few institutes in India where students get help for CA studies along with their graduation, therefore, such students may pursue BBA professional program from IITrade. For further details please visit website www.iitrade.ac.in
28th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

A student has various options after class 12, if he/she is from a commerce background -

a. B.Com
b. BBA

Traditional BCom with CA will land up the candidate only with accounting related jobs but if they do CA with BBA, students get a much better job profile.

There are very few institutes in India where students get help for CA studies along with their graduation, therefore, such students may pursue BBA professional program from IITrade. For further details please visit website www.iitrade.ac.in
28th March 2012, 04:00 PM
Admin.IITrade

a. B.Com
b. BBA

28th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Admin.IITrade

a. B.Com
b. BBA

13th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

My name is Alex ,
Do I need to have maths subject to go for CA.

Thank you
6th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, i am a commerce student from sikkim. I am in class 12 but i have no idea what should i do after these. Which course i choose or which college i should join. Please give me i deas..
7th November 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 commerce student with accountancy.bussiness organization and I want to do chartered accounted but I have no idea what to for it please help me what to do for it..thank you
7th November 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 12 commerce student with accountancy.bussiness organization and I want to do chartered accounted but I have no idea what to for it please help me what to do for it..thank you
17th January 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m stady in 11 I m very inteasted in cors I c w a but I not know how to do in after12 I got it bettr job ples give me ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?