16th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Should i take admission in M.Tech or Job after doing MCA and clearing M.Tech entrance exam of Banasthali University? Placement details of this university?

i hv done mca.nd i hv cleared mtech entrance exam of banasthali university. can u tell me shud i take admission in mtech or go for a job.also tell the placement of mtech at banasthali?

15th November 2011, 09:32 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Should i take admission in M.Tech or Job after doing MCA and clearing M.Tech entrance exam of Banasthali University? Placement details of this university?

Hello friend,

Since you have option to choose your field, i suggest you to for job. Because You will get lots of opportunities in Mca itself. Such fields like MNC's, software companies, etc.
15th November 2011, 09:35 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Should i take admission in M.Tech or Job after doing MCA and clearing M.Tech entrance exam of Banasthali University? Placement details of this university?

Hello Friend.

Go for job,
With this qualification you can be easily placed in MNC.
all the best.
30th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to get admission in m-tech after mca...
please tell me sir!........
12th June 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about campus placements in banasthali for mtech (vlsi design)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?