13th July 2011, 12:39 PM
mohit.sharmaalw

Is Siddhi Vinayak College of Engineering and Management College, Alwar Rajasthan approved by AICTE or UGC?

how do i know that the siddhi vinayak college of engineering and management college, alwar, rajasthan is approved by A.I.C.T.E OR UGC ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Siddhi Vinayak College of Science and Higher Education and Siddhi Vinayak Engineering and Management college approved by AICTE and affiliated by RTU?
  2. Universities offering Master degree in Pharmaceutics or Drug Delivery?
  3. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  4. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeth University is approved from AICTE or UGC? -- [New]
  5. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  7. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance mode in AICTE approved university or from college in Rajasthan?
  9. Is Kalinga college of engineering & management approved by AICTE for technical education>
  10. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges in electrical engineering by distance learning?
  11. School of Engineering and Technology Jain University is AICTE approved?
  12. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  13. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  15. Mass College of Engineering and Management approved by AICTE?
  16. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  17. AICTE approved engineering colleges in Rajasthan, India
  18. Is Swami Vivekanand Vinayak approved by UGC and IGNOU recognized?
11th December 2011, 08:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Siddhi Vinayak College of Engineering and Management College, Alwar Rajasthan approved by AICTE or UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit.sharmaalw View Post
how do i know that the siddhi vinayak college of engineering and management college, alwar, rajasthan is approved by A.I.C.T.E OR UGC ?

Dear Friend,

Siddhi Vinayak Engineering and Management College is AICTE approved and Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. It is also recognised by UGC.

For more details you can visit:
http://www.gmcolleges.com

Best of Luck.
12th July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Siddhi Vinayak College of Engineering and Management College, Alwar Rajasthan approved by AICTE or UGC?

is siddhi vinayak college of science and higher education,alwar is approved by aicte and affiliated by rtu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?