23rd September 2011, 02:35 AM
shyam panwar

Which are the snake study courses?

I am confuse to choose medical courses so please help me and i want to know about snakes study courses so please tell me.

10th February 2016, 05:02 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the snake study courses?

There are so many people who love to help animals and other living being. To help animal people usually go the animal study courses. Among them snake study is also course in which you will have to study about various types of snakes and about their behavior.

In this course you will have to do research about snakes and about their categories.
If you are completing this course then you may get job in Pharmaceutical companies as a researcher.

Your career will be completely dependent on your research,If you help your companies in developing new medics then you will get a good appraisal from the company side.

But I will suggest you, If you love animal so much then only you go for this course else try for something else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?