7th May 2018, 10:37 PM
Rachna Srivastav

Solved papers for Financial Management of Mumbai University MBA 2nd year

Please, share with me the MBA Finance Management solved question papers for 2nd year of Mumbai University. Please, do let me know the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Please provide last year Question papers/Sample papers of MBA Finance of ICFAI University?
  2. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Management of Financial Services (MSP-31) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Mumbai University TYB.Com question papers of management II or financial management?
  4. Previous year solved question papers of Mumbai university Mechanical 2nd semester?
  5. Previous few years question papers with answers for 2nd year B.Com Financial Management
  6. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management
  7. TNOU MBA-Second Year-International Financial Management (MSP-33) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last five year question papers of B.Com third year of Mumbai university
  9. From where to download Mumbai University solved papers for 2nd year B.Com?
  10. Solved question papers of Mumbai university B.Com 2nd year
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  12. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. ICFAI University MBA Financial Management (MB2E2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  16. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  17. Past years question papers for MBA quantitative methods, financial accounting, general management
  18. ICFAI University, Financial Management- I (MB2E1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th October 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved papers for Financial Management of Mumbai University MBA 2nd year

Acharya Nagarajuna univercity mba 1st year distance education model papers
7th June 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved papers for Financial Management of Mumbai University MBA 2nd year

The annual requirement of an item in a firm is 1,44,900 units. The cost of placing an order is Rs. 450 and the carrying cost per unit per annum is 10% of the item. The cost per unit of the item is Rs. 36. Ypu are required to find the EOQs the number of orders to be placed in a year with the above data and when (i) the cost of the item decreases by 12% and (ii) the cost per order increases by Rs. 75.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?