4th March 2011, 04:51 PM
faridha

Solved question papers of AO exam of United Insurance India Corporation? Best PDF material useful for all bank and insurance exams?

send me solved papers for ao exam of united insurnace india corporation and best pdf material useful for all bank and insurance exams
my mail [email protected]

25th September 2011, 12:21 AM
brrrravi

Default Re: Solved question papers of AO exam of United Insurance India Corporation? Best PDF material useful for all bank and insurance exams?

AO exam papers with answer are given to the below link:

http://allexamguru.blogspot.com/2011/01/united-india-insurance-aao-exam-2010.html

please go to it you achieve it...
19th October 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of AO exam of United Insurance India Corporation? Best PDF material useful for all bank and insurance exams?

Please send me solved papers of previous agricultural officer exams which is useful for all bank and insurance exams.
25th October 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a solved or unsolved Paper of General insurance corporation of India for specilist officer mail me at [email protected]
thanks in advance
13th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want appear oriental insurance AO interviwes plese provid me q & ans
30th January 2012, 04:41 PM
Mithun1*

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO (accounts) today. I don't know the model of the Paper. Please send me solved Model Question and Answer to my mail. [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 05:01 PM
manidevu

send me solved papers of Administrative Officer(Generalist) of oriental insurance company limited and best pdf material useful for all bank and insurance exams
on my email id [email protected]
7th February 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO. I don't know the model of the Paper. Please send me solved Model Question and Answers to my mail id [email protected],[email protected]
7th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year solved or unsolved papers of AO exam of oriental insurance company ltd to my mail [email protected]
9th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO(electrical engineering). I don't know the model of the Paper. Please send me solved Model Question and Answers to my mail id [email protected]
9th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO. I don't know the model of the Paper. Please send me solved Model Question and Answers to my mail id [email protected]
9th February 2012, 08:23 PM
mashesh

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO (electrical engg ) . I don't know the model of the Paper. Please send me solved Model Question and Answer to my mail. [email protected]
11th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Oriental Insurance AO (accounts) today. Please send me solved Model Question and Answer to my mail. [email protected]
12th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for Oriental Insurance AO(general).please send me the syllabus as well as the solved model question paper and answer to my mail [email protected]
17th February 2012, 10:23 PM

Plz send me Solved question papers of United India Insurance Company Limited?
United India Insurance AO previous years solved question paper.....
my email ID [email protected]
21st February 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the last year entrance exam of AO in OICL
21st February 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

gudevening sir i have applied for orientalinsurance company AO (BTECH COMPUTERS) PLS SEND MODEL PAPERS TO MY MAILID [email protected] thanku sir
27th February 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Sugandh Kumar applied for The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.for Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I.(B-TECH COMPUTERS)
Please mail me the previous year solved question papers to

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thank You.
29th February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im applied for the post of AO(Accounts) can u send me the previous year question papers pls....

my mail id [email protected]

sanal
29th February 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have applied for the post AO (Accounts). can you send me the model question paper pls..
my mail ID [email protected]
6th March 2012, 01:47 PM
ananya83babi

please send me previous years solved question answers for AO exam in national insurance
6th March 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir , i hv applied for the post AO (Accounts). can you send me the model question paper pls.. to my mail [email protected]
12th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am akshay prasad applied for The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.for Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I.(MCA COMPUTERS)

[email protected]
18th March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Susant Satapathy applied for The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.for Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I.(Marketing)

[email protected]
19th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
Please send me the solved question paper of oriental insurance AO For GENERALIST On my email id : [email protected]
25th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hello,
plz send me papers and study material for oicl exam(COMPUTER SCIENCE)
my id is [email protected]
5th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody send me the previous papers of OICL AO Exam. my id is [email protected] . Thank You..
9th April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
Please send me the solved question paper of oriental insurance AAO & LIC AAO
[email protected]
13th April 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am mukesh kumar applied for The united india Insurance Company Ltd.for Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I.(garnal officer)
Please mail me the previous 5 years solved question papers to

[email protected]
13th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the details about the UNITED INDIA INSURANCE PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE EXAMS?
25th April 2012, 10:30 PM
amitkumartungi

Hi sir,
i need the previous years question paper of IT officer in united india insurance company exam.Please send this on [email protected]
Thanks,
Amit
2nd May 2012, 12:39 AM
aanshy_88

Hello Sir,
I am ANSHUL JAIN applied for The UIICL for Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I.(B-TECH COMPUTERS)

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thank You.
17th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me Solved question papers of United India Insurance Company Limited?
United India Insurance AO previous years solved question paper.....
my email ID [email protected]
21st May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me last year question paper or syallabus...my email id is [email protected]
27th May 2012, 06:22 PM
sahithi1223

hi i have applied for UIC AO post for group-b(IT) so plz send me some previous question papers related to it.
THANK U...
28th May 2012, 10:52 AM
shashanka85

sir,
im applied for the post of AO(IT) can u send me the previous year question papers pls....

28th May 2012, 11:16 AM
shashanka85

sir,
im applied for the post of AO(IT) can u send me the previous year question papers pls....

16th June 2012, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Solved question papers of AiO exam of United Insurance India Corporation? Best PDF material useful for all bank and insurance exams?

send me solved papers for ao exam of agriculture insurnace of india corporation and best pdf material useful for insurance exams
3rd May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Plz send me previous year solved question paper of united india insurance,..
My email id is [email protected]
15th May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hiii ,

Please mail me to agricultural insurance IT officer solved paper and United Insurance Paper - [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME (UNITED INSURANCE INDIA LTD) ASSISTANT QUESTION & ANSWERS PAST 5 YEARS PLEASE . MY MAIL ID - [email protected]
25th February 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

send me solved papers for GIC(TECHNICLE:ELECTRICAL) exam of general insurnace corporation of india ltd and best pdf material useful for all bank and insurance exams
my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?