8th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers for Chemistry, Maths, Biology of last 5 years?

respected sir
please send me the solved question papers for CHEMISTRY,MATHS,BIOLOGY for the last 5 years.it is very urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of last 5 years of Chemistry, Biology and Maths?
  2. Solved question papers for Chemistry, Maths, Biology of last 5 years?
  3. Where can I get previous year solved Question Papers for Maths, Chemistry and Biology for PUC of Karnataka state?
  4. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  5. Best books for WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology? Last few years solved question papers?
  6. Last 10 years papers of CBSE exam in PCMBE subjects?
  7. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th RBSE Board exam -- [New]
  8. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  9. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Chemistry and Maths for 12th class of CBSE?
  10. Question papers of class 10th EM for last 4 years of CBSE for English/Maths/Social Sciences/Physics/Chemistry and Biology
  11. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  12. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th NIOS Board exam
  13. Last 10 year solved question papers of 12th PCM subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous year solved Question Papers of JIPMER Exam?
  15. GUJCET Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Last 10 years question papers of WBJEE medical question papers with answers?
  17. Last 5 years March exam solved science question papers?
  18. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
9th March 2012, 10:49 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Solved question papers for Chemistry, Maths, Biology of last 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
please send me the solved question papers for CHEMISTRY,MATHS,BIOLOGY for the last 5 years.it is very urgent

Previous Year Question Papers of Chemistry, Maths and Biology

Since you haven't mentioned your class..hence i am assuming that you are in 12th..

I have attached some of the past question papers of all the 3 subjects along with this post for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and prepare accordingly..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
9th March 2012, 12:06 PM
vivek chandal

Default Re: Solved question papers for Chemistry, Maths, Biology of last 5 years?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1869643]respected sir
please send me the solved question papers for CHEMISTRY,MATHS,BIOLOGY for the last 5 years.it is very urgent[/QUODe

Dear,
It is important and helpful for preparation for exam ,some qestion paper are shown in attachment file
30th September 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for Chemistry, Maths, Biology of last 5 years?

plz math aur science ka model paper hamare email id [email protected] par send kar dijia.
20th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzz i want last 5 years board solved papers of class 12 science plzzz send me on [email protected] as soon as possible thanku.
16th February 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me all information about mechnical engineering,diploma and navy,airforce entrance exam and forums.ANd give some tips preprations of 12th board exam at this no. 9451140116 thank you.
3rd June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I WANG COMPARISON BETWEEN CBSE AND RBSE PAPERS ....OF NATHS PLEASE REPLY ME AT [email protected]
20th October 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 5 years question papers in physics chemistry biplogy % maths of plus2 on kerala board please
24th November 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir please get me question papers of NCERT , Rajasthan board ajmer class 12th, Math, Physics & chemistry it will be so thankful to you.
11th December 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to a physics book from s.p. publications
21st December 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

plz can i have solved bio paper 2000 of icse
2nd February 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Please give me solved question paper of physics chemistry biology
20th March 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 3 year Tamilnadu B.ED biologycal science model question paper..my mail id [email protected]
6th May 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

how many times total internal reflection occurs in the drop for formation of primary and secondary rainbows
27th February 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Gujarat board last 5 years paper with solution in Gujarati medium...my whatsapp number 9265896639 or my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?