27th February 2019, 01:21 AM
Suman swain

Solved question papers of previous 3 years for ICICI PO exam

Sir/Madam, I have ICICI PO exam in few days. I am searching for the previous years question papers for this exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the solved question papers of previous 3 years? Please provide me the question papers asap.

1st March 2020, 08:15 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Solved question papers of previous 3 years for ICICI PO exam

ICICI conducts entrance exam for the recruitment of post PO (Probationary Officer). Here, some PDF files of previous year questions are attached from where you can get idea about type of questions in the exam.

ICICI PO Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Your age must be at least 25 years.

Benefits of Solving Previous Question Papers
- It gives you idea about type of questions and exam pattern.
- It develops habit to manage time efficiently. It improves your skills as well as time management power.
- It gives you opportunity to correct your mistakes.
- Regular practice of solving question papers will boost your confidence level.

Selection Stages
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview

ICICI PO Examination Pattern
- Number of Questions : 60
- Total Marks : 60
- Duration : 1 Hour

- Verbal Ability : 20 Marks
- Analytical Ability : 20 Marks
- Numerical Ability : 20 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?