4th January 2013, 10:31 AM
axcw

Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?

sir i got 614 composite score in dec 2012 ,please suggest me for good b schools in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  2. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  3. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  4. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  5. What good colleges do I get after scoring composite score of 577.5?
  6. Options available of MBA colleges in Bangalore after scoring 87 percentile and composite score of 660 in December MAT?
  7. Best B.School which I can get after scoring 508.5 composite score?
  8. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  9. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How will I get into various institutes after scoring composite score of 695?
  11. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  12. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  13. In which top colleges can I get after scoring a composite score of 612.5 and percentile of 73.4 in December? Can I get admission in Christ College of Bangalore?
  14. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT? -- [New]
  15. Which college of UP will be suitable for me after scoring 542.85 composite score in MAT December?
  16. In which college can I get admission after scoring 575.5 composite score?
  17. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  18. In which college can I get after scoring a composite score of 500 in MAT

8th February 2013, 08:48 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?

Hello friend you can choose from these colleges

1. IIM-Bangalore
2. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
3. The Oxford Educational Institute
4. Presidency Business School
5. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS)
6. Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT)
7. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Surathkal
8. SDM Institute of Management Development
9. IFIM Business School
10. Alliance Business Academy
11. PES Institutions
12. East West Group Of Institutions
13. Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)
14. St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA)
15. Training & Advance Studies in Management & Communication Ltd (TASMAC)
16. Indian Academy Group of Institutions
17. International School of Management Excellence (ISME)

all the best........

8th February 2013, 11:27 PM
media1

Default Re: Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?

HAI,

There are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score------------

1.Presidency Business School
2.PES Institutions
3.Indian Academy Group of Institutions
4.Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
5.Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies
6.Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
7.St. Joseph's College of Business Administration
8.International School of Management Excellence
9.Alliance Business Academy
10.The Oxford Educational Institute.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?