10th September 2012, 12:34 PM
keerthi.N

Which specialization in M.Tech is a better choice for me to become an Electrical Designer after completion of B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010?

Hi,
I completed B.Tech (EEE) in 2010.I want to become Electrical Designer.Plz tell me which specialization in M.Tech is gud to become electrical Designer.And kindly Tell me Is this gud for ladies,if not suggest me which one is better for ladies.plz send details to my mail Id [email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
keerthi

Related Questions:
  1. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  2. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization -- [New]
  5. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  6. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  8. What exams to appear for to do M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  9. What are the government jobs available for B.Tech students?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  11. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  12. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  15. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  16. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  17. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  18. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
4th June 2013, 12:56 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which specialization in M.Tech is a better choice for me to become an Electrical Designer after completion of B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010?

Dear candidate,

Specialization you need to become good electrical designer:

1>Power system and power electronics
2>Microelectronics and VLSI design
3>Photonics
4>Communication system
5>System and control

To get what you taught in given courses you should visit following link:
http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/ee.php
5th August 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization in M.Tech is a better choice for me to become an Electrical Designer after completion of B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010?

gud evening ..
can you pls suggest me the specialization in m.tech EE so that I can move to research way..
mail me pls at
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?