5th August 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Optometry) student?

Hello Sir, I am studying BSc Honours in Optometry. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MBA. I want to do MBA, related to my specialization. So, I want to know about the specializations which I can do in MBA course?

18th January 2020, 12:58 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Optometry) student?

B.Sc (Optometry) is healthcare profession related to measuring vision of eye, fit lenses to improve vision, detecting and treatment of various eye disease. No perfect specialization in MBA related to Optometry. If you want to pursue higher studies only in MBA, then you can pursue MBA (Healthcare Management).

Top 5 MBA Specialization
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Operations)
- MBA (Information Technology)
- MBA (Human Resource)

Other Higher Studies After B.Sc (Optometry)
- M.Sc (Optometry)
- Master of Optometry
12th January 2022, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MBA for BSc(Optometry) student?

Sir ,I'm pursuing Bsc Optometry. I want to do my higher studies. So I like to do mba. Which mba should I take which have more opportunities in future.
I know only few mba related to optometry like hospital management, data analysis, operations. Which is best out of this. Or anything else?
13th April 2022, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a BSc(hons) Optometery student and I want to.do MBA in future. Does it worth?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?