25th April 2018, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Is sports quota available in IIT for BTech admission?

Hi friends, I am a State Level hockey player. I am also preparing for JEE Main & Advance. I am looking for the admission in IIT for BTech course. So, I would like to know that sports quota is there or not? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

14th May 2018, 11:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is sports quota available in IIT for BTech admission?

No, admission in IIT is not offered on the basis of Sports quota. The admission is offered in B.Tech course after qualifying in JEE Main and Advanced stages.

So, you have to appear and qualify for both stages of examination for final selection.

For more details visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
15th May 2018, 09:28 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Admission in IIT is not conducted on the basis of sports quota.

To get admission, it is mandatory that you have to appear and qualify for both stages of Joint Entrance Examination.

Candidates after qualifying for JEE Main and Advanced stage are eligible for admission in the IIT in B.Tech course.
15th May 2018, 07:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IIT is Indian Institute of Technology and to get admission in the institute in B.Tech course candidates have to qualify in IIT JEE.

No admission in the institute is offered on the basis of sports quota.

So, if you want to get admission you have to qualify in both stage of examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?