1st May 2018, 01:24 AM
Satwik gunda

Is sports quota available in JEE Main?

Sir, I would like to know that sports quota is available or not in JEE Main? I am a sportsperson and want to join Engineering through JEE Main with sports quota that is why I am asking this question. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is sports quota available in IIT for BTech admission?
  2. Is there a provision of Sports quota in JEE exams?
  3. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  4. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there sports quota in IIT JEE examination?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT, Nagpur through Home State quota with 128 marks in JEE Main and 90% in Board exam? Expected rank through OBC and female quota?
  7. How to get into Indian Army under sports quota? What are different sports quota available?
  8. Is it possible to study in NIT through JEE Main in normal quota for a candidate of Saudi Arabia?
  9. Is there any special quota available in JEE Main for CBSE student?
  10. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  11. Sports quota in aieee 2010?
  12. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  13. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Procedure to get sports quota admission in Silambam?
  15. Details of Railway Jobs for National Player in Indore railway?
  16. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  17. Am I eligible for sports quota counseling after scoring 63k rank in EAMCET
  18. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
26th May 2018, 04:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is sports quota available in JEE Main?

No, there is no sports quota in JEE Main for getting admission to NITs and CFIs.

For getting admission in NITs, IIITs, and other CFIs, you will have to qualify JEE Main Exam.

Then only, you can get admission in such prestigious institutes.

In entrance exam, questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are asked in objective type pertaining to 11th and 12th standard.
27th May 2018, 03:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no reservation for candidates of sports quota to get admission in JEE Main.

To get admission in institutes such as NIT, and other government colleges you have to appear for entrance examination.

For more information about JEE visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
15th January 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

If jee mains clear then sports quota is helpful
24th July 2022, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is sports Kota is available in jee of yes which are the sports considered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?