19th February 2011, 02:54 PM
paramount

Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?

Hi.. What are the state government colleges in india which take GATE score for admission??

7th July 2011, 04:29 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?

All colleges accept GATE score in India ..Actually without gate score it is not possible to do M tech in any college .
so just prepare your self for GATE exam
good luck
30th July 2011, 06:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?

hi....all the colleges offering mtech course do accept the gate score ,but there is no point in doing mtech from just any simple college becuase then there wont be any value of that degree,if you are planning to go for mtech then its always better to do it from the best colleges in the country ,the best colleges for doing mtech in the country are
iisc banglore,iits,nits,andhra university,anna uiniversity,psg college of engineering,manipal university,thapar universit,srm university,vellur institute of technology,pune university,jhadavpur university and birla institute of technology,
also you should remember very well that to get admission into these colleges you should do quite well in the gate exam an rank of below 300 is an must in any field,also there are some university which offer admisison without gate score also they are manipal university,birla institute of technology,srm university,kits,vellur institute of technology
20th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare gate exam.
11th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

hi... im in B TECH final year from electronics and communication. i want to do mtech but i have no gate score card. plz tell me about the institutes in which gate score card is not mendatory for m tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?