31st March 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Humanities stream. I want to become a Fashion Designer. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 10:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 12th Humanities student?

Students who desire to become a fashion designer are required to appear and pass in entrance exam as well as a situation test. NIFT entrance exam is one of the most popular exams carried out by the National Institute of Fashion Technology. Upon clearing the written test, the candidates will be needed to undergo group discussion.
Being a Commerce student you are definitely eligible to appear in entrance exam.
4th April 2019, 11:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 12th Humanities student?

You are eligible to get admission in the B.Des course but not eligible for admission in the B.F.Tech course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in any stream.

NIFT is one of the pioneer institute for admission in fashion designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?