20th October 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Indian Army Officer for BCom(Computer Applications) student?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. I had Computer Science in my 12th standard so I secured admission for BCom course in Computer Applications. I want to join Indian Army as an Officer. So, kindly let me know about the steps to join Indian Army.

23rd October 2018, 08:04 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Army Officer for BCom(Computer Applications) student?

For joining Indian Army after graduation you have to appear for CDS.

Eligibility for CDS-

1.Candidate should be graduated from recognised university in any stream.

2.Age limit is between 19 to 24 years.

3.Indian unmarried male candidate can only appear.

4. Final year candidate can also appear.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service .This entrance exam is conducted by UPSC
twice every year .
Selection process occur through written test and interview along with physical fitness test and medical test..

For more information log on to www.upsc.gov.in.
24th October 2018, 12:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Indian Army Officer for BCom(Computer Applications) student?

For recruitment you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

Candidates with bachelor degree or in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear in the examination. The age limit is 19-24 years. Candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?