25th December 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Journalist for BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Sir, I have completed my BSc in Computer Science Honours. I want to become a Journalist. Please let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th December 2018, 07:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Journalist for BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Before going for this career you have these two qualities that is good grip over languages and wide knowledge.

you may apply for these courses after BSc:-

- MA in broadcast journalism
- MA in in convergent journalism
- MA in journalism
- MA in photojournalism
- MA in media and journalism

It is a master degree course and duration of this course is for 2 years and this course is divided into four semesters.

Best journalism colleges in India:-

Asian College of journalism
Academy of media studies
Times School of Journalism
University of Delhi
29th December 2018, 05:42 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Steps to become a Journalist for BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

In order to opt for journalism you need to have brilliant communication skills and command in English/regional language. People opting for journalism come from various backgrounds like literature, media studies and others. If you consider yourself to have the required skills, you may proceed with it. If you wish to have a further degree then you can opt for a masters degree in media and journalism. Otherwise, you start applying for various positions in different newspapers or media houses. Face the interviews and grab the opportunities by impressing the recruiters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?