25th December 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Police Officer for 11th Humanities female student?

Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Humanities stream. I am a female student and I want to become a Police Officer. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Waiting for your response!

28th December 2018, 08:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Officer for 11th Humanities female student?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for entrance exam of Police Services is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The first step for you is to complete 12th then bachelor's degree to become eligible for competitive exam of Police forces.

In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for Civil Services exam and crack its all stages like Preliminary exam, mains exam and personal interview to become eligible for Police Services. Top rankers are become eligible to join Police Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?