25th September 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Robotic Engineer for 10th CBSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer. Kindly help me to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim and become a Robotic Engineer. Please tell me immediately.

29th September 2018, 06:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Robotic Engineer for 10th CBSE student?

To become Robotic Engineer in near future, you will have to pursue 10+2 with PCM i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

After passing 10th standard, you must opt for the above stream and subjects.

If you are opting Computer Science as your optional subject, then it would be bonus for you and will help you while pursuing engineering.

As programming of robots are done in languages like C/C++/Java, so you if you are opting Computer Science as optional subject, you will learn C language in 10+2 standard.

While pursuing 12th standard, you will have to apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, BITSAT, State level entrance exams.

After appearing and qualifying entrance exams, you will have to opt for Robotics engineering as your preferred choice in counselling.

Hence, after successful completion of your graduation, you will be Robotic Engineer and you can get job for this post in MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?