27th July 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Army after 12th with Arts stream for a girl? Physical fitness required for it?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and have completed 12th with Science stream. Please tell me steps to join Indian Army after 12th with Art stream? Physical fitness required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  2. What is the physical fitness required to join Indian Army?
  3. Physical fitness required for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post a girl can get? -- [New]
  4. Can a girl join Indian Army after 12th with eyesight of 2.5 in right eye and 1.5 in left eye?
  5. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  6. How to join Indian Army after Diploma Engineering being a girl? How to prepare for written and physical fitness test?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army for clerk post
  8. How can a girl candidate join Indian air force after completing 12th from arts stream?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  10. Can a girl join Indian Army after passing 12th Arts with 84%(18 years old)?
  11. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  12. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  13. Which stream required to be joined in Indian Army after passing 10th?
  14. How to prepare for Indian Army for class 11 student with Arts stream?
  15. Can a girl join Indian Army after graduating in Arts at an age of 23 years?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class being a Girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th in Arts stream? Procedure to join?
  18. How to become a Para Commando in Indian Army? What are the qualification and physical fitness required for it?
6th August 2017, 06:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Army after 12th with Arts stream for a girl? Physical fitness required for it?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream being a girl candidate. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining Indian Army. So, being a girl candidate, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?