1st December 2018, 01:41 AM
ayushpaul323

Steps to join NASA for 10th ICSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard with ICSE Board. I like Physical Science and Mathematics and my aim is to join NASA and work there. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly tell me about the steps asap.

2nd December 2018, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join NASA for 10th ICSE student?

I must tell you that after completing your 10th standard you are not eligible to work in NASA because to work in NASA Candidate must have PhD course mainly in Science subjects. Most of the jobs in NASA are restricted to US citizens hence you need to gain a lot of knowledge in your subject in order to qualify the exam which they conduct to recruit the candidates. Moreover I would like to suggest you to gain experience in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre on Indian Space Research Organisation and after that your chances will be increased.

Moreover NASA has a program called Pathways program, which offers three different ways to begin working with them. The NASA Pathways intern employment program is for current college students are for people who have been accepted into a qualifying educational program.
If you are accepted into program, you will be able to perform paid work, learn the necessary skills and game the relevant experience and connections to hopefully be able to transition into a career with NASA.
2nd December 2018, 10:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Step to join NASA for 10th ICSE students:-

No, you are not eligible to join NASA after 10th.

To join NASA firstly, complete your graduation degree then you can apply for it.

As you want to join NASA then you have to do hard work after that you are eligible to NASA.
2nd December 2018, 10:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Steps to join NASA after 10th ICSE student:-

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to join NASA after tenth.

To join NASA, firstly complete your graduation degree.

After graduation you can apply for NASA.

As you want to join NASA then you have to do hard work.

After that you are eligible to NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?