24th June 2021, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

In which stream of B.Tech can I get admission holding Diploma in Automobile engineering?

I had passed 3 years Automobile degree course of 56% marks in 2019. Now I want to admit in B.tech/M.tech (Mechanical/Automobile) in distance. For which stream will I be eligible? Sir please replying me.

26th June 2021, 10:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream of B.Tech can I get admission holding Diploma in Automobile engineering?

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. You may go through the below mentioned details for more information.

>> After successful completion, you can purse B.Tech in Automobile Engineering or Automotive Design Engineering course.

>> You are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course also.

>> But, the very best stream that I would suggest you to go ahead with is B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

>> After Graduation, you may also pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering course.

>> Admission into Graduation will be done based on the score obtained in Entrance Examination and marks secured in qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?