25th July 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in BA would be beneficial to crack the the SSC-CGL examination?

Sir, I want to take admission in BA. So, which subject or specialization should I choose in BA which would help me later for preparation of Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level examination?

29th July 2019, 12:34 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Which stream in BA would be beneficial to crack the the SSC-CGL examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to take admission in BA. So, which subject or specialization should I choose in BA which would help me later for preparation of Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level examination?
it can't be said that a candidate should have a course specialization for SSC CGL and thus a candidate should be a graduate to apply for SSC CGL.
But SSC CGL papers consists of different subjects such as general history or political.
Thus, a candidate can opt for political hons. or history hons., which will help them to crack SSC CGL as it will decrease the burden of the papers.
29th July 2019, 12:58 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream in BA would be beneficial to crack the the SSC-CGL examination?

SSC CGL is a mathematics based examination where students have to practise a lot of advance algebra for mains. And English is also very much require for this examination. So if you able to pursue any BA course with English and Mathematics that will be very beneficial for you.
29th July 2019, 02:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL is conducted for recruitment in various government services and jobs.

To qualify in the examination, I do not think specialization in a particular stream will be helpful too much.

Candidates from different stream appear for the examination and qualify in the examination every year. So, you just need to prepare for the examination as per syllabus to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?