18th May 2020, 01:49 PM
javeed.r.kandagal

Which stream has more scope and opportunities between Science and Arts?

Which is the best course to get government jobs easily Arts or Science? What are the jobs that I get from those courses? Which are the courses that I should choose after these courses? I have recently passed my 10th board exams?

19th May 2020, 09:03 PM
Yuktaba Gohil

Default Re: Which stream has more scope and opportunities between Science and Arts?

If you want a government job, then science stream will do justice to you. After completing your 10 + 2 in science stream, you can apply for many government serving fields like Air Force, SSC, etc.
If you go for science stream with mathematics as a core subject then you can choose engineering field. After completing your college, you will have number of opportunities in government sectors.
If you go for science stream with biology as a core subject, then you can be a dentist, dietitian, medical officer, surgeon in a government organization.
Thank you.
19th May 2020, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream has more scope and opportunities between Science and Arts?

Every stream has its own merit and demerits. The selection of stream must be done on interest of candidate.

1. General psychology tells that if a candidate is interested in any particular subject or stream, automatically he/she performs well in that subject.

Both Science and Arts have immense career and job opportunities. You need to introspect which subjects you find more interesting, depending upon which select stream not on suggestion of others and market trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?