31st July 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has an opportunity for Control, Power and communication?

Which stream has an opportunity from these :-control,power and comunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  2. Best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, Power Electronics and Control System?
  3. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  4. List of the best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, power electronics, control system?
  5. Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE?
  6. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Which is the best course after B.Tech in EEE?
  8. Marks needed in GATE exam to get admission in IITs? Which field is better for ECE student?
  9. What should I do to join Indian Space Research Organization? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  11. Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  13. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  14. Best books that I should prefer for IES EEE branch?
  15. What are the courses offered in ECE at USA?
  16. Which is better between EEE, ICE and IT? How to pursue a job after B.Tech in Delhi?
  17. Is there any specialization in M.Tech based on construction?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2016, 01:06 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream has an opportunity for Control, Power and communication?

Power & Control System as well as Communication System is a part of three Branches which are : Electrical engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Electronics and communication Engineering.

These three branches have those subjects in 3rd & 4th semester continuously. So if you are interested in these subjects then you should go for these branches only. Apart from this there are so many interesting subjects like Data Communication, Digital electronics, Electrical engineering, Analog Communication , Digital Communication, Power Electronics and few more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?