4th September 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in Intermediate to get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course?

I am in 10th right now and wants to do join NIFT for my graduation in Fashion Designing course. So, which group should I select in my 11th? Is Mathematics should be my compulsory subject in my Higher Secondary to get admission in NIFT?

7th September 2019, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in Intermediate to get admission in NIFT for Fashion Designing course?

The minimum education required for pursuing degree course in designing from NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) is simply a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, you can opt for any stream in order to pursue degree course in designing from NIFT (except for pursuing B.F.Tech degree course for which Class 12th with PCM group is compulsory).

For details regarding NIFT admissions, you can refer to its official link www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?