4th April 2017, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th scoring 88% marks and now I am very much confused about my career so I want to know which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? What are the jobs available after completing Degree course in Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  2. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  3. Which has a better career option between Non Medical and Commerce stream?
  4. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  5. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  6. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. Which stream to choose after passing 10th with 70%? Is commerce better than Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?
  9. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  10. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Medical stream after scoring 50% marks in class 10th?
  12. Should I choose commerce stream after scoring 60% in CBSE 10th class?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope?
  14. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  15. What are the best career options if I choose commerce stream after 10th?
  16. Which stream should I choose in 11th?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  18. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
5th April 2017, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice?

After completion of your 10th standard with 88% aggregate marks from a recognized board, you can pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Science or Commerce or Arts stream. Since, you are interested in Commerce stream, you can choose Commerce stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognized board, you can pursue your Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream from a recognized university. After completion of your graduation in Commerce stream with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can work as a Accountant, Finance Manager, Cost Accountant, Finance Analyst, Accountant Executive, Finance Planner, etc., in top companies with good salary package.
5th April 2017, 02:02 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice?

Both commerce and science are the good career option, it totally depends on your interest and choice of subject and stream.

Jobs in commerce stream
** Accountant, clerk , assistant cashier
** CA , CS and other secretarial jobs in both private and public sector.
** Banking officer , Insurance advisor , storekeeper jobs .
** Company logistics maintainer and supply chain related jobs.

>> In commerce sector you need to complete your graduation and post graduation studies in reputed college for good placement.
>> I will recommend you Amity , Jaipuria, BBD colleges for better studies and right placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?