21st June 2011, 08:18 AM
acho pulu

Which stream should I join-my interest or my strong subject?

should i join the stream at which m interested or good at??
send details on my email id..

28th September 2012, 12:16 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: Which stream should I join-my interest or my strong subject?

You should choose such a stream in which you have interest as well as you have some amount of knowledge in it. Interest is for studying in future and knowledge because there is some prerequisite needed in every stream. So, choose your stream such that you have interest as well as some amount of knowledge.
But if you want to go with any one of interest and knowledge then you should go for interest because if you have interest in any stream then knowledge can be gained at any time.

GOOD LUCK
28th September 2012, 04:49 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: Which stream should I join-my interest or my strong subject?

DEAR FRIEND,

You should choose such a stream in which you have interest as well as you have some amount of knowledge in it.

Interest is for studying in future and knowledge because there is some prerequisite needed in every stream.

So, choose your stream such that you have interest as well as some amount of knowledge.

But if you want to go with any one of interest and knowledge then you should go for interest because if you have interest in any stream then knowledge can be gained at any time.

BEST OF LUCK.
28th September 2012, 04:51 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: Which stream should I join-my interest or my strong subject?

DEAR FRIEND,

You should choose such a stream in which you have interest as well as you have some amount of knowledge in it.

Interest is for studying in future and knowledge because there is some prerequisite needed in every stream.

So, choose your stream such that you have interest as well as some amount of knowledge.

BEST OF LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?