15th December 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

In which stream should we complete our graduation to study MA Sociology?

I have completed my graduation in Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA. Now, for my Masters can I pursue MA in Sociology (honors)? Also, will I have to write any entrance exam for the same?

31st December 2018, 01:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which stream should we complete our graduation to study MA Sociology?

Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission in M.A Sociology course. It is two year course.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission and the admission procedure varies with institutes and universities. So, kindly visit official website to get detail about admission.
2nd January 2019, 11:33 PM
Meg24

Default Re: In which stream should we complete our graduation to study MA Sociology?

Hello,
You can complete graduation in any stream to pursue MA in any field
Moreover the cutoff marks depends on the University you are looking forward to pursue MA from.
I suggest you to pursue MA sociology from IGNOU .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?