20th March 2020, 11:37 PM
TAPAS KUMAR KHAN

Which stream and subject combination to opt in 11th to study M.Sc. in Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing in future?

My aim is to do M.Sc in M.Sc. in Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing in future. What Subjects should I choose in class 11th. But I do not want to take Physics and Chemistry.

22nd March 2020, 03:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream and subject combination to opt in 11th to study M.Sc. in Geo-information Science and Remote Sensing in future?

To be eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Remote Sensing and Geo-Information Science, you should have completed bachelor course like B.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech course in Science stream with at least 50% marks.

So, for getting admission in above bachelor courses, you will need subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in 11th and 12th standard. Without these subjects, you won't be able to get admission in B.Sc. or B.Tech or B.E. courses.

Hence, in 11th, you will have to choose subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English for getting admission in above mentioned science oriented bachelor courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?