1st February 2013, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Which stream or subject should I prefer to do Anthropology? I have passed 12th CBSE board in 54% in Science Stream

Which stream or subject should i prefer to do anthropoly since i have passed my 12th c.b.s.e board with 54%in science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  2. Percentage required to write GUJCET? When GUJCET notification is released?
  3. Last 5 years solved question papers of CBSE 12th board science stream
  4. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  5. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  6. Is it possible to change subject from Science to Arts for CBSE private candidate? -- [New]
  7. What should I do to become a astrobiologist after passing 12th grade in science stream? Which subject will be the best to take up BSc?
  8. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  9. Can I apply for NDA exam if I am a student of Biology
  10. Which stream is to be taken after scoring 6.4 CGPA in class 10th in CBSE board? Can I get admission in Science Stream
  11. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  13. Compulsory and optional subjects enlisted in Science of CBSE Board Higher Secondary Education?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  15. What is the upcoming time table of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  16. After passing my class 10th board exam am I eligible for World Famed University?
  17. Which course is good, BBA or BCA?
  18. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
1st February 2013, 04:43 PM
daizam

Default Re: Which stream or subject should I prefer to do Anthropology? I have passed 12th CBSE board in 54% in Science Stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which stream or subject should i prefer to do anthropoly since i have passed my 12th c.b.s.e board with 54%in science stream.
hello,
you have passed +2 with 54% in medical stream.after +2 you can apply for bsc. honours anthropology in panjab university chandigarh,but it requires physics,chemistry,biology subjects passed with minimum 60 marks....but you can do simple bsc. with medical from any college and then after bsc. you can apply for Msc. anthropology....
good luck.....
18th April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream or subject should I prefer to do Anthropology? I have passed 12th CBSE board in 54% in Science Stream

i want to bsc anthropology as i've taken science stream. Could you please suggest some of the good colleges in India offering this course. I have searched on the net about the colleges but couldn't figure out the proper college....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?