6th December 2018, 02:30 PM
Jeeyan

A student of 2nd year is eligible to write SBI PO exam or not?

I have 42% in B.Com 2nd year from School of Learning affiliated to Delhi university. Am I eligible to write SBI's Probationary Officer exam? Or, do I need to first get my degree and then write the exam?

9th December 2018, 11:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A student of 2nd year is eligible to write SBI PO exam or not?

No, candidates in 2nd year of bachelor course are not eligible to appear for Probationary Officer examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you will become eligible to apply for the examination next year. For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
10th December 2018, 11:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer and for recruitment you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by IBPS and SBI.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination while pursuing in 2nd year of bachelor degree. After bachelor degree you are eligible to appear in the examination and the examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages for final recruitment.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
12th December 2018, 01:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of SBI PO is State Bank of India Probationary officer.

The eligibility criteria for SBI PO entrance examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the examination.

2. The age limit for SBI PO is 21-30 years.

No, second year bachelor's degree candidates can not apply for SBI PO exam.
15th December 2018, 09:30 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

Yes you can…

Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.

Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination
5th February 2019, 08:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to give the examination as of now. However, once you complete graduate i.e b.com.

The minimum eligibilty criteria for P.O is

You should be an Indian citizen.

You must have attained the ge of 21.

You should be a graduate with minimum 55%. However, incase of sc/st it is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?