27th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?

Hello sir,
I am monali from pune,i have finished M.sc Analytical chemistry, i am now appear CSIR(NET) exam june this year.I need information about the study materials(if any book to refer)and more.Please let me know if any coaching center in pune.

Thank you.I expect the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Exam in Delhi? Study Material for UPSC Exam? Which subjects to choose for UPSC Exam?
  2. Institutes offering coaching and study material for NET Tourism Administration and Management? -- [New]
  3. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  4. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  6. List of coaching institutions offering NET in life sciences? How may I get study material for NET? Number of attempts available?
  7. Study material for IES entrance exam? Where can I do coaching?
  8. Study material for preparation for mass communication entrance exams? Any coaching available?
  9. Any coaching classes for CLAT? Which study material to choose?
  10. Books for math olympiads? Coaching institutes? Study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure of FTII Pune in Acting field? Study material for their exam?
  12. Study material for MSc CS exam of Pune University?
  13. Whether Allen Career Institute, Kota is better for Jee Main & Advance?
  14. Detailed information about SET NET exam? Syllabus, study material and coaching centers in Pune? What is the date of the exam? Procedure for the same?
  15. Where to get the study material for probationary exam
  16. Which are the good coaching institutes for IES? Study materials for the same?
  17. Which are the best coaching institutes for CSIR NET in mathematics? What is the suitable study material?
  18. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
12th May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?

hello sir. which book should I reffer for life sciences NET examination?
21st June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?

please tell me classes in pune for set exam
10th January 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I required the answer key of csir net exam in mathematical sciences held on 18 december 2011. Can any coaching classes provide my the key?
15th October 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I required the coaching in pune of csir net exam in physical sciences
24th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Material Own Preparation for CSIR MATHS. ENTRANCE
9th July 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

which study material to choose for csir net entrance exam ?which is the best coaching institute that are available in pune? i requiredthe best coaching for csir maths
28th November 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i need csir part-A study material, where it is available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?