28th April 2012, 10:42 PM
anuj bhardwa

Study material for General Awareness for preparation for the entrance exam of railways?

Dear sir

I need some study material for general awareness.for the preperation of my enterence exam of railways.

Kindly do the needful.

Rgds
Hardeep Bhardwaj

24th May 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for General Awareness for preparation for the entrance exam of railways?

i want general awareness free material...please give information
29th July 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for General Awareness for preparation for the entrance exam of railways?

hi,M u.g.ponnappa. M doing B.E. In electrical and electronics and also I am good in sports(altetics)I am instrested in joining the south railways. So how can i join to south railways!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?