11th August 2016, 11:14 AM
Gayathri Tamilselvi

Is studying Animation good for now? Which are the good centers where one can study after having a long break after 12th standard?

Is studying animation is good for now? If so then where will be the good education centers? One who can study after a long break from 12th std.? Any scholarships available for this studies in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?
  2. Courses related to Animation available to study for 10th student?
  3. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  4. Procedure to do B.Sc. in Animation in abroad after passing 12th?
  5. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  6. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Further Animation related studies in Abroad?
  8. How to study BSc Biotechnology after studying in 12th standard PCMB?
  9. Can I do DMLT course after graduation in arts with a long gap in studies?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  11. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  12. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure? -- [New]
  13. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  14. Qualifications needed to apply for animation?
  15. How can I study B.Sc(Animation) after completing 12th Science?
  16. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  18. Is it possible to do PG course in Animation having completed B.Sc. Maths? Good Animation Institutes for PG course?
13th August 2016, 10:18 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is studying Animation good for now? Which are the good centers where one can study after having a long break after 12th standard?

Yes. Animation is a good course to make a career in animation. After completion of (10+2) , You can pursue either B.A.(Animation) or B.Sc(Animation).

Top Animation Institutes In India
- Mascco Media
- Toonz Webel Academy
- Appejay Institute of Design
- Picasso Animation College
- Tekno Point Multimedia
- Whistling Woods International Institute
- Global School of Animation
- Zee Institute of Creative Arts
- Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematic
- Arena Multimedia

Job Types In Animation
- Animator
- Art Director
- Layout Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Concept Designer
- Comic Book Artist
30th September 2016, 02:18 PM
rishiaacharya82

Default Re: Is studying Animation good for now? Which are the good centers where one can study after having a long break after 12th standard?

If you have passed 12th and looking for animation career You should join B.Sc. Animation programme. College of Visual Effects,Design & Art in Pune is providing such courses after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?