3rd July 2020, 08:26 AM
Arshad Nasar

Which subject combination is more helpful in 11th to crack NEET exam?

Which group selection in 11th standard would helpful to get 470 in NEET? What percentage of students clear NEET exams with PCMB or PCB? And, for which all courses is NEET's score helpful?

5th July 2020, 05:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is more helpful in 11th to crack NEET exam?

NEET exam is conducted for admission to medical courses (like MBBS, BHMS, BDS, etc.) in top notch medical institutes of India.

Both PCB and PCMB stream candidates are eligible for applying NEET exam. Actually, for applying NEET exam, candidates should possess Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.

If you are opting for PCMB stream, then you will have to concentrate on Mathematics subject as well to clear Intermediate standard. So, eventually you could lose some time for NEET exam while preparing for Mathematics subject. Better you opt PCB stream if you wish to appear for NEET exam.
6th July 2020, 07:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination is more helpful in 11th to crack NEET exam?

As far as NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is concerned, you can go for PCB combination in my advice as the NEET paper comprises of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology only and an additional pressure of Mathematics in case of PCMB combination is not advisable.

But, in case you want to keep your options open in specifically technical or defense field, then you can opt for PCMB combination which will in turn also help you with Physics numerical questions which requires good Mathematical skill.

So, think from both aspect and then decide yourself as per your interest and strength.
7th July 2020, 11:00 AM
Msha23

Dear friend,
NEET is conducted by national testing agency (NTA) for allotment of all medical courses in india.
You can take PCMB combination in 11 and 12 th classes .I think that is better option.But don't put your aim like 450 or 470 marks. Competition is too hard in NEET. You set your goal more than 550 marks
If you study very systematically from plus one onwards.,Then you will get neet .
All the best
May God bless you...
14th August 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

IS MATHS A GOOD OPTION TO OPT WITH PCB COMBINATION TO CRACK NEET?
30th January 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take pcb for neet
29th March 2022, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

If there is Biology in my optional subject,can I attend in NEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?