14th October 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I should choose after 9th standard to become a Pilot and a Doctor as well?

I want to become a pilot and doctor too so what subject should I take from which I can have both the option to choose one of them? Can you please advice me with the best option which is for me? Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you!

15th October 2017, 02:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose after 9th standard to become a Pilot and a Doctor as well?

In secondary board examination common subjects are selected like Science, Social Science, English, Mathematics, Hindi or Sanskrit or any other language. The selection of subject matters at 10+2 level. You should opt science stream at 10+2 level.

If you want to be eligible for both Pilot and Doctor, you need to select following subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as well as Biology. Either Mathematics should be selected as additional subject or Biology. In this way, you will be eligible for PCB and PCM subject group career option.
15th October 2017, 02:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should choose after 9th standard to become a Pilot and a Doctor as well?

For 9th standard, you can opt your regular subjects like English, Maths, Hindi, Science, Social Science and Computer.

The same subjects will be followed in your 10th standard curriculum too.

But after passing 10th standard, you will have to choose between PCM (containing Maths) and PCB (containing Biology).

Mathematics is needed for becoming Pilot while Biology is necessary enough if you wish to become Doctor in future.

Apart from these two options, you can also opt for PCMB stream that contains Mathematics and Biology both as primary subjects.

But it would be difficult for you to concentrate on specific subject.
15th October 2017, 03:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Your subjects selection after 9th standard will not decide whether you will be eligible for Pilot or Doctor.

Biology is compulsory subject for MBBS course and Mathematics is necessary for Pilot course. It simply means that in 10+2, you should select Biology and Mathematics.

Apart from Mathematics, Physics, you should select Chemistry, Physics, English and one subject of your choice.
15th October 2017, 05:39 PM
narim.

Instead of depending upon 2 options, stickto 1 option - either Pilot or Doctor.

For sure , you should study BIPC group to become Doctor.

BIPC have subjects of
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

For sure, you should study MPC group in Intermediate to become Pilot.

MPC have subjects of
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry

Some possibility is there to become Doctor with MPC group.

So, decide 1 option and choose course in accordance to that.
15th October 2017, 05:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Pilot and doctor these 2 are different courses and educational qualification for these courses are also different. To be a pilot you have to complete your intermediate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and to be a doctor you have to complete your intermediate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So it's completely depends on you that in which field you want to go. Thanks
15th October 2017, 07:02 PM
sapphire1

Pilot and doctor both need different subjects. So, you have to decide one of them for your future.

Eligibility required for the pilot:

The candidate should have 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized board.

Become pilot you have to do B.Tech in aerospace and for this, it is necessary to have mathematics as your main subject in 12th class. It means you have to study non-medical in 12th class.

For Doctor:

One should have the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and biology.
After that, there are many courses which you can opt to become a doctor.

MBBS
BDS
FMS

There are many entrance exams for which you can apply to get admission in good college for the doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?