20th August 2013, 12:42 AM
gyamar dona

Which subject I should take to become a banking manager

if want to become a banking manager in my career then what subject must have to take after passing class 12th

10th August 2016, 04:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I should take to become a banking manager

On the basis of 10+2 educational qualification you are not eligible for recruitment as bank manager.

The minimum required qualification for appearing for bank examination is bachelor degree and after proper experience in banking sector candidates are recruited as bank manager.

So, you can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline to appear for examination.
27th November 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

To become bank manager after passing class 10th what subjects is good to take
29th November 2020, 06:48 PM
Kashyap_amar

If you want become banking manager it's better for commerce background it's my opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?