30th July 2013, 11:02 PM
golumotu

Which subject should I apply after completing master of Physiotherapy

i have completed my master of physiotherapy in cardio pulmonary.but i m lil confused about the subject for which subjects should i apply. guide me for the same.
thank u

9th February 2019, 11:20 AM
Ashish quoch

Default Re: Which subject should I apply after completing master of Physiotherapy

There are many career oriented courses that you can do for getting a good job or to improve your career. But it depends upon your own selection & the course that you choose. You can develop managerial skills by doing the MBA course. Thus there will be option for you to enter in the managerial role. If you have an administrative skills then you work as an hospital administrator in hospitals.

If you have a knowledge in rehabilitation like sports rehab, cardiac rehab, orthopedic rehab then you can work in rehabilitation centers or else you can only start the rehabilitation center. But its purely depends upon your interest.

Courses that you can do other MPT

Rehabilitation Fellowships
PG Diploma in Hospital Administration
MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
Masters in Public Health
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?