7th December 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am Sandhaya and I am studying in class 12th. I want to pursue Architectural Engineering so I want to know which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Medical for PCM?
  2. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  3. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  4. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  8. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  9. How to pursue B.Ed after doing M.Com? Which subject can I choose?
  10. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
  11. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  12. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  13. Which graduation course is best to study after 12th if i am aiming for IPS?
  14. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering? -- [New]
  15. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  16. What is the required combination of subjects for B.Ed?
  17. Am I eligible to get BDS seat if my cut-off is 193 in the government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
15th December 2016, 05:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering?

First thing I would like to know you that for any engineering course the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects hence you can not pursue Architectural engineering without Physics.

But you can pursue B.Arch ( Bachelor of Architectural ) degree course without Physics as for this course any higher secondary school degree with Mathematics as main subject is eligible. Also for pursuing the same course from top colleges you can appear and qualify the entrance examination like JEE Paper II and NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?