27th February 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I select for CTET being a student of Computer Science?

I have done my Post Graduation in M.Sc. Computer Science and pursuing B.Ed in Computer Science and English and will be completing B.Ed in 2 years from now. So which subject I should go with CTET either Mathematics, Science or Social Studies?

4th April 2019, 10:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I select for CTET being a student of Computer Science?

Which subject should I select for CTET being a student of Computer Science:-

As per the information available, you would need to select the subjects as per your B.Ed qualification.

The last date to submit the application form for the CTET examination was 12th, March 2019.

You can visit the official website of CTET which is https://www.ctet.nic.in/

for more information
1st March 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I select for CTET being a student of Computer Science?

I have pursuing bio science & english in bed
Which one we choose either maths & science /social science
29th November 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects can a student of B.Ed(computer science,Mathematics) choose for CTET exam?
4th October 2022, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in B. SC computer science,, so which subject I can choose for being tgt computer science teacher in c tet 2 paper, math and science or social science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?