28th May 2010, 07:44 AM
Patty

Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?

Sir,i completed my HSC with 58.16% and want to do Bsc. i want to become a scientist in my future so which subject should i take for Bsc?.If i take Bsc in computer science(including physics) so can i opt for research sector in future..plz help me.....

9th October 2011, 07:48 AM
kevalsahu

Default Re: Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?

yes ,
Bsc in computer science(including physics) is a good option
you can take Bsc in computer science(including mathematics) as well it depends on
your area of interest in research .

and after bsc try to do m.tech or m.Sc then PhD from a good institute like ISRO or IIT's or NIT's or IIIT's so that you will get good opportunity for research work .
9th October 2011, 08:20 AM
rahul.rajput1

Default Re: Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?

Hi Patty,

A scientist is one who does inventions in its field. There is no such course for becoming a scientist. What you can do is first choose a particular field, like if u have interest in software engineering, you can do engineering in computers or going more specific BCA and then MCA.Then by a lot of R&D you can develop your own softwares and can do programming as well. A scientist does not require to to do any specific course. I you have the talent in you, if you can think beyond the world then you will always suceed

However, there are some institutes where scientists are trained like NASA. First decide what you are aiming and accordingly post a more detailed question and we will get back to you.

Thanks!!!
16th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

YES I WILL LIKE TO ASK THAT HOW MANY YEARS DO IT TAKE TO STUDY IN COLLEG TO BE A SCIENTIST
24th February 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Am in gr9 i want to knw what subject to do next yr 4 r scientist
12th May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How much time would it take to become a scientist.What should i do become scientist after completion of eamcet in Bipc stream
24th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

should i take bichemistry in bsc ? is there any opputunities for research field ?
21st August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what about colleges which do not have icar certificarion.would a student get govt.job???????if not in which college should I apct?
21st August 2013, 07:55 PM
maruthidevi

Hi Patty,

A scientist is one who does inventions in its field. There is no such course for becoming a scientist. What you can do is first choose a particular field, like if u have interest in software engineering, you can do engineering in computers or going more specific BCA and then MCA.Then by a lot of R&D you can develop your own softwares and can do programming as well. A scientist does not require to to do any specific course. I you have the talent in you, if you can think beyond the world then you will always suceed

However, there are some institutes where scientists are trained like NASA. First decide what you are aiming and accordingly post a more detailed question and we will get back to you.
17th April 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 in 2013 and i want to do research in chemistry , i have problem in choosing best college for me to have b.sc , i got only71% in 12th and had not qualified in any entrance tests ,so kindly suggest me which college should i opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?