14th July 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Subjects available to study in MSc(H) for Applied Botany Science graduate?

Hello, I have done BSc in Applied Botany Science. Now, I want to know that in which subject I will do MSc Honours. Kindly let me know about the subjects available for me to do in MSc Honours course. Waiting for your response!

27th July 2018, 06:37 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects available to study in MSc(H) for Applied Botany Science graduate?

It's always a good choice to study higher education in the subject in which candidates did their graduation.
You can choose M.Sc in Applied Botany after completing your graduation in Applied Botany Science.

>> You can become a lecturer of college after cracking NET exam.
>>You can complete B.Ed course to be eligible to apply for CTET or other state teacher recruiting examinations to become a teacher of government, government sponsored schools.
>> You are also eligible to appear in Civil service examinations like UPSC.
>> You can continue research in the concerned subject after completing M.Sc .

Colleges offering M.Sc in Applied Botany:

>> Vidyasagar University
Vidyasagar University Road, Rangamati, Medinipur, West Bengal 721102

>> Alva's College
Smt. Sundari Ananda Alva Campus, Vidyagiri, Moodubidire, Dakshina Kannada, Puthige, Karnataka 574227

>> Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management
1699, Dr Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagar 3rd Stage, Dr Rajkumar Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010

>> Mangalore University
Mangalagangotri, Mangaluru, Karnataka 574199
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?