9th September 2012, 11:41 AM
shhoaib

Which are the subjects offered for MSc Biotechnology

in any country and help me out finding the best universities.. please reply by this month end. i.e September 2012
please oblige.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects offered in B.Ed programme? Is it possible to do B.Ed after Biotechnology?
  2. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  3. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  4. Which are the subjects offered for MSc Biotechnology
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. If I do MSc Biotechnology what is the salary offered here?
  7. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  8. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  12. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  16. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. What are the subjects in the course of MSC Biotechnology?
  18. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
5th July 2015, 04:25 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Which are the subjects offered for MSc Biotechnology

**The subjects in msc Biotechnology are-->> **1Semester And II Semester-->>>
*Cell & Molecular Biology
*Biostatistics & Research *Methodology
*Biochemistry & Biophysics
*Enzymology & Enzyme Technology
*Microbiology
*Genetics
*Bioinformatics
*Genetic Engineering
*Analytical Techniques
*Immunology
*Laboratory I
*Laboratory II
**3rd semester and 4th semester-->>>
*Recombinant DNA Technology
*Project Dissertation
*Bioprocess Engineering and Technology
*Cell & Tissue Culture Technology
*Environmental Biotechnology
*Laboratory III....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?