26th June 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects required in Intermediate to study Horticulture?

I have finished my 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in CBSE, Bangalore. Since I'm interested in Agriculture (horticulture),
1. Am I eligible for that?
2. Could you please let me know the entrance exams to study in Bangalore?
3. If not, then I'm willing to study in Andhra Pradesh too, I had rank in AP EMCET too so where can I join in Andhra Pradesh?

27th June 2019, 02:43 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the subjects required in Intermediate to study Horticulture?

If you have passed your intermediate with Physics Chemistry Math and Biology then you are eligible for horticulture study. You have a valid rank in EMCET then c you can go for counselling regarding this examination. Which will be started from 29 july to 8 july
27th June 2019, 05:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the subjects required in Intermediate to study Horticulture?

Actually, both PCM and PCB stream candidates are eligible for pursuing Agriculture courses after 10+2.
  1. As you are PCM stream candidate, so you are eligible for pursuing Agriculture (Horticulture) course in graduation. Notably, you will have Biology as compulsory subject in first year.
  2. Entrance exam will be conducted by the institute itself in Bangalore in which you are seeking admission.
  3. If you are looking for admission in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture colleges, then you can look for admission in colleges like:
  • Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
  • Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
  • Besant Theosophical College, Chittor
  • Jawahar Bharati Degree & P.G. College, Nellore
  • Dr. Y.S.R.Horticultural University, Tadepalligudem
  • S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?