21st December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?

sir,i got 73% marks in 12(pcm),bt i want to do B.A. from delhi university due to intrest of geography,maths and history.can u tell me that which subjects i choose in b.a. wid geography or histor or both?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is the best with 7.6 grade point? Career options in this stream? Best colleges available?
  2. Which stream should i choose after class 10 if I like history and physics but not maths?
  3. What are the courses that companies are expecting that a candidate should know?
  4. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  5. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors?
  6. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  7. How should I get started to IES exam while studying ECE? Books to be referred?
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  9. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  10. Is it better to choose different subjects or which i had in my graduation for IAS preparations?
  11. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  12. Tips to choose optional subjects for IAS examination?
  13. Which Optional subjects are better for me having interest in Geography and History being a candidate having completed B.Tech EEE?
  14. Which is better among Economics and Science to study in 9th ICSE for a candidate who has scored less marks in Maths and Physics? -- [New]
  15. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  16. IAS exam while doing final year engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i give mains optional subject in tamil medium for IAS main?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam for 1st year Arts student?
29th January 2012, 06:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?

As a science student you wish to change your stream and opt for the arts stream for you higher studies means you must have some specific planning for your future. You should choose subjects which interests you and in which you wish to study further or make your career. Whether you opt for history or geography or both or you take some other combination is entirely dependent upon your interest and future planning so analyze and then select subjects for your graduation.
10th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?

I want to take an exam of CGPE because i want to become a CBI officer and which subjects should i choose in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?